Hi there everyone. Welcome to The BD Class Blog. We are a bunch of cool Year 1s from Discovery School. We are in Mr D and Mrs E's class. We love blogging. You can find out about all the cool work we do in class. If you make a comment, it will get sent to Mr D for moderation, then he will publish it. Thanks for visiting and pop back for a visit soon.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My school holidays

I had the best holiday ever! I went to Taupo and saw my Nana and Grandad, there dog's names were Whiskey and Snoopy. I saw my cousins, we went to their school and me and my cousin William played in there ute.  I also helped my nana and grandad put branches on a bonfire on their farm and then had a swim in Lake Taupo because I was so hot! Now my sister has the chicken pox like I did.  See you all Monday.  From Keenan

No comments:

Post a Comment