Hi there everyone. Welcome to The BD Class Blog. We are a bunch of cool Year 1s from Discovery School. We are in Mr D and Mrs E's class. We love blogging. You can find out about all the cool work we do in class. If you make a comment, it will get sent to Mr D for moderation, then he will publish it. Thanks for visiting and pop back for a visit soon.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mr D Isn't Here

Hi Guys
Sorry I can't see you all today. Little Emma is not very well today so I am staying home to look after her. We are watching Hi-5, Dora the Explorer and Bo on the Go on TV.

I have just about finished our video for our production items and I found a better version of the library card song. I'll be able to show you all tomorrow.
Have a great day with Mrs Stewart.
Mr D :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment