Hi there everyone. Welcome to The BD Class Blog. We are a bunch of cool Year 1s from Discovery School. We are in Mr D and Mrs E's class. We love blogging. You can find out about all the cool work we do in class. If you make a comment, it will get sent to Mr D for moderation, then he will publish it. Thanks for visiting and pop back for a visit soon.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Holly's missing her class mates, but is having an Travelling Adventure with Goliath....!

Hi everyone! I'm missing all my class mates and teachers too, but am having a great time exploring with Goliath and my family. So far we've been to Australia, Singapore, England (if only briefly!) and are currently staying in Germany. My Grandparents live in Germany, in a small Spa town called Bad Wildungen, I have it here and spending time with my Omi & Opa (German for Grandmother and Grandfather!). Firstly we left Wellington and flew to Auckland, where we waited in the lounge before boarding a bigger airplane to Singapore. We spent a couple of day there before the long flight to London-Heathrow and then the last leg onto Frankfurt. My little sister, Chloe, and I loved the flight and our Daddy said we did really well with the long flights.

 
Yesterday me, Goliath, Chloe, Mummy and Daddy went to a shopping Mall near a place called Kassel, which is about 45 mins from where we're staying. We had a great time and I had a ride on a Merry-Go-Round Unicorn .........and a 'real one'! I will updae you all again soon......bye for now.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly. We're glad that you are having a great time on holiday. The unicorn looked really cool. The video was awesome. We are having a great time in BD Class. We have been doing some amazing science.
    Take care and we look forward to hearing from you again.

    ReplyDelete