Hi there everyone. Welcome to The BD Class Blog. We are a bunch of cool Year 1s from Discovery School. We are in Mr D and Mrs E's class. We love blogging. You can find out about all the cool work we do in class. If you make a comment, it will get sent to Mr D for moderation, then he will publish it. Thanks for visiting and pop back for a visit soon.

Friday, May 25, 2012

What's Been Going On? - Letterland

We have been learning so many more different  ways of making the same sound. Over the past wee while we have been looking at the long-u sound. Here is what we have found out.
The cool thing is that we have been remembering to use all these when we have been doing our writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to say that I love what you are doing with Letterland. I am a Special Education Teacher and I teach the Intervention Strand for Letterland. I just posted some materials on TPT to be used with Letterland. My website is: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Luv-Special-Ed
    Check it out if you are interested. I plan to add more materials soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete