Hi there everyone. Welcome to The BD Class Blog. We are a bunch of cool Year 1s from Discovery School. We are in Mr D and Mrs E's class. We love blogging. You can find out about all the cool work we do in class. If you make a comment, it will get sent to Mr D for moderation, then he will publish it. Thanks for visiting and pop back for a visit soon.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello from Ashleigh

Great class. I love being at school with my new friends Isabelle, Jade and Keelan and my teachers Mrs Berney and Mr D. From Ashleigh

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashleigh,
    You are the first one to post on the blog. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs Berney and Mr D

    I am looking forward to doing Clever Cat, Dippy Duck and Annie Apple next week.
    I am very tired. I have enjoyed school so much this week.

    Ashleigh, Jade and Isabelle see you next week!

    ReplyDelete