Hi there everyone. Welcome to The BD Class Blog. We are a bunch of cool Year 1s from Discovery School. We are in Mr D and Mrs E's class. We love blogging. You can find out about all the cool work we do in class. If you make a comment, it will get sent to Mr D for moderation, then he will publish it. Thanks for visiting and pop back for a visit soon.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

holly Becketts weekend

I have lost my second tooth. It was by the first tooth. I went to Napier for a holiday and stayed with my Aunty.  We went to the Arataki Honey place and we got some honey in a bear container.  It was clover honey.  I had fun playing mini golf with Dad.  And on Aunty Kerryns Wii i played ten pin bowling. I was good at it.  I went to Alicia's house for a sleep over and my friends came over to my house for a movie day.  Me and my sister played dress up at my Auntys house.
See you all on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment